ePDS Chandigarh – Procedure to apply for a New Ration Card Status Check online….
The Department of Food Supplies, Chandigarh has started the online procedures to apply for Chandigarh New Ration Card and checking the status of the applications. The people can apply for any kind of ration cards online now at the official website http://epds.nic.in/CHD/epds#. Ration cards will be issued for Chandigarh People in the two categories i.e., APL (Above Poverty Line) and BPL (Below poverty line) Ration cards.How to get Ration Cards under Above poverty line:
For all the Above Poverty Line ration cards one should produce an application form supported by surrender/deletion certificate obtained from the place from where the application has migrated to Chandigarh along with two family group photographs. Within 10 to 15 days of the receipt of the application form the Ration Card will be delivered.
Requirements to issue Above poverty line Ration Cards:
- Application form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer in case of urban areas and Village Sarpanch in case of rural areas
- Surrender/deletion certificate obtained from the place from where the application has migrated to Chandigarh.
- Two family group photographs.
How to get Ration Cards Under Below poverty line:
These are issued to families which have the income of less than Rs. 432.9 per capita per month. Prescribed application form with all the family details must be submitted. Two passport size group family photographs and an affidavit duly specified are required to be submitted along with the application form, duly attested by the Area Councillor in case of urban and Village Sarpanch in case of rural areas. A yellow coloured ration card will be issued to the eligible beneficiaries.
Requirements to get a Below poverty line Ration Card
- Application form duly attested by the Councillor in case of urban area and Sarpanch in case of rural areas.
- Two passport size group family photographs
- An affidavit duly signed
- The applicant should not have a coloured television, refrigerator and scooter etc. and his income should be less than Rs. 432.9 per capita per month.
How to Check Chandigarh New Ration Card Status Online
- All the citizens of Chandigarh who wish to apply for a new ration card should logon to the website athttp://epds.nic.in/CHD/epds# and fill the necessary details in online application form.
- After that upload your document carefully and submit your application through online.
- After submitting online Application form, take a print out of Completed Application form.
- Applicant should sign on all pages of application form along with Form-D and submit it to the House Allotment Committee situated on the 2nd Floor, Estate Office Building, Sector 17, Chandigarh Tel – 0172-2700194.
Instructions to Fill the Chandigarh Online New Ration Card for new applicants:
- Please enter all the mandatory (* marked) fields, null or empty are not accepted.
- If your application form is Incomplete it will not be accepted.
- Applicant should upload scanned photograph of head of family in GIF, JPG format and should not exceed 100 KB in size.
- Applicant should upload scanned Enclosure in GIF,JPG,pdf format and should not exceed 200 KB in size.
- List of Scanned documents required from the applicant to upload: (a).ID Proof (any one): AADHARID, driving license, Govt. photo Identity card, PR ID, Pan card, Passport, Self-affidavit duly attached, Voter ID. (b). Proof of residence (any one): BSNL/MTNL telephone bill, Electricity bill, General power of attorney,NOC from landlord with ID proof, Rent Agreement, Rent receipt, Sales deed, Water bill. (c). Other Mandatory documents (any one): Affidavit, Deletion certificate, Old ration card, Surrender certificate
For More Details Regarding on Epds Chandigarh New Ration Card Details and Chandigarh Ration Card Online Status available at http://epds.nic.in/CHD/epds#