The Gujarat government in bid to expand its digital services to all the departments recently it made the Food and Civil Supplies department a digital department. This department is now providing various services for common people through its website. This article focuses on such important services the government is providing. The website of Civils Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Gujarat is www.fcsca.gujarat.gov.in.The facilities available on the website of FCSCA Gujarat are like Searching Old Ration Card status, getting status of New Ration Card Application, downloading the new ration card application form and other grievance redressal mechanisms. The website also features the information like list of Fair Price Shops (FPS), LPG information, nearest FPS shops etc.Know about Gujarat State Food and Civil Supplies Department- Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS)
Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) is intended to provide food security to the poor people in the Gujarat state. The Department of Civil Supplies is implement this system in the state with the assistance of state government and funding from the central government. The department looks after the smooth functioning of the PDS in the state. It also monitors and regulates the PDS in the state.
How to Check / Verify Gujarat Ration card details online
- The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Gujarat Official website is at https://www.fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/. So visit this first in your browser.
- Next Click on the “Services under Transparency Portal”
- Now click on “Check/Verify your Ration Card information online”
- You will be redirected to new page and here you will see “Information of PDS Supply chain”
- Enter any of the following document details in the mentioned box of the webpage Old Ration Card Number, Bar-Coded Ration Card No., Serial No. of Form-1, EPIC Number.
- Now click on “Search” to get generated your Ration details
- Click on ” Print” to take a Print out of your Ration Card.
If anyone have any problems with getting your status details online, you can just lodge complaints to the department. To register your grievance/ complaint Online or contact Mamlatdar/ Zonal Officer of your area. To seek any help or assistance, please call up on Toll Free No. 1800-233-5500.