Maharashtra Ration card details and Maharashtra Ration card Status are now available at mahafood.gov.in…….
The department of Food and Civil Supplies recently launched a portal to provide complete details of their Maharashtra Ration Card to the citizens. People can access all the details of the Public Distribution System and the allocated quantities of grains to the state. You can also learn about the existing Go’s and orders issued by the department.There is a transparency portal available in the website that will allow the users to access all kinds of data such as details of district government warehouses, data validation process, allocation status, and contacts of district supply officers. You can apply for new ration card through an online application and you can check the status of the application also. Below is the procedure to check your ration card details online:
Online Procedure to Check Maharashtra Ration card Details
- Applicant Log on to Food and Civil Supplies Department Website at http://mahafood.gov.in/website/marathi/home.aspx
- Now click on “Public Distribution System” which is in the left side menu.
- Here you will find “District wise Ration cardholders’ details” link, now click on it
- Next select Your District and select “Tahsil Name “
- Now select your Village Name and
- Finally Search Your Ration card through Acknowledgement Number or Ration Card Number.
The website also hosts a grievance redressal system which the people can use to submit their grievances regarding their ration cards.