Telangana Ration Card Status and TG Ration Card Details Online at civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in and epds.telangana.gov.in….
Government of Telangana started new website for providing the online services for ration cards to the people of the state. The newly formed Telangana state has already started issuing the New Ration cards to the Telangana people. Government of Telangana Providing Ration card information and other services through Telangana Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies Official website www.civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in. The people of Telangana can Search ration card details through their existing old ration card, Telangana People who has applied for a new Ration card can check New Ration card application status online.
How to Search your Telangana Ration Card Details online
- Go to the Government of Telangana food and civil supplies official Website at http://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- Click on “Search” on the left menu in the homepage
- Select your District in the field provided
- To get the ration card details through your Aadhaar number then select “Aadhaar No” Option and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number to check Ration card details online
- Otherwise if you have Old Ration card number than select “Old RC No” or if you have “FSCRefNo” than enter your FSCRef No.
- Once done with entering the details and submitting you will get your Ration card details online.
Department of Food and Civil Supplies and its functions
As in the case of many states in the country the Civil Supplies Department was actually just a regulatory Department. Subsequently, its activities have been diversified to include procurement of food grains under Minimum Support Price (MSP), distribution of the commodities like Rice, Wheat, Sugar, Kerosene, Palmolien Oil and Red gram dal through its Fair Price Shops under the Public Distribution System(PDS) at subsidized rates through issue of computerized cards. Other functions of the department include consumer affairs, monitoring of prices of essential commodities, distribution of LPG connections to BPL women (Deepam Scheme), Enrollment under UID (Aadhaar) etc.